The terms “ourwhirl.com”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This site does not collect, sell nor share ANY of your information. What you choose to share is only seen by those who choose to view your publicly shared content on your personal stream and public interaction. This site isn’t about, nor for, tracking you, nor collecting data about you for marketing purposes or any reason whatsoever, but was solely created to help you obtain the information you need, as well as share the information you want to share with others.
Unlike other services, none of your mobile data is collected, scanned, stored, tracked, nor required to use our service. What you share on our site (posts and communications with others), is the only information we keep, information that you exclusively determine how you want to share/display with other members. The purpose of this site is simply communication, not tracking, spying, nor using you or your information as a “product to sell”. Many of us were also victims of Cambridge Analytica’s spying tactics, therefore, we are not interested in repeating the same unwanted and unethical practices, that should never be a part of social media.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our Contact Form
Data sent to us via our contact form is sent directly to us upon submission. Information sent to us via our contact form is only retained for the purpose of reading your message. Certain messages and/or replies may be retained for legal or follow up purposes only. Otherwise, your message is simply direct communication to us, which is not public information, nor shared with any other party.
Visitor comments for Our WHIRL Blog Posts may be checked through an automated spam detection service, which does not store your data, but simply checks content for unwanted data. We really detest spam. We do not email you unwanted solicitations, therefore, we do not tolerate unwanted solicitations via visitor comments, community posts, or our contact form. Extreme spam comments will also be reported to appropriate agencies.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser when you visit a site. They serve a variety of functions, like enabling us to remember certain information you provide to us as you navigate between pages. We do not retain your cookie information, cookies are only stored locally on your device and are only for the following purposes:
• Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use our services and feature.
Use Of This Site
- This site is NOT for white nationalists, confederates/neo-confederates/kkk and the like as the purpose of this site is work with those who have NOT fought against our nation and its citizens a/k/a “treasonists”.
- Harassment and terroristic threats will not be tolerated. Any such activity will be directly reported to appropriate agencies.
- This site is also not about promoting time-wasting nonsense from hatriots (fake patriots who call themselves “christians”, but hate and attack all who are different from them, including non-whites, women, LGBT, Democrats, liberals, immigrants, etc.). We do not care what hatriots say or do, but we will not be silent about their physical and restrictive civil/voting acts against our democracy. Our goal: focus on OUR resources together, move forward around hatriots and their country-stalling, legislative acts, and focus on policies and services that are all-inclusive and FOR BETTERING OUR NATION. It is a waste of time to sit and react to white nationalists on social media services, neo-confederates/kkk, and those who support them. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove content shared that is simply incendiary, as white nationalists/klan will only be white nationalists/klan, and neither serve any purpose.
- The content on this website is for your general information and use only.
- You acknowledge that third-party information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. However, it is also our responsibility to list progressive organizations, civic leaders, policies, legislators, events and more.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the trademark and copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include general links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New York State and United States.
To remove unauthorized copyrighted and/or trademark protected content, please email, firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate action..