- About Us
- Arts & Entertainment
- AVOID: List of Companies and Services Working Against Us, Not For Us
- Education Should Not Be DeVos-ED!!!
- GOP Fax Numbers
- Health and Wellness
- Herstory: Women’s Rights
- Jobs: Important Links
- Latest News
- LGBTQ Resources and Information
- Market – Goods and Services From Organizations On Our Side
- News and Events
- Our Environment (#climatechange)
- Our Furry Friends and Animal Advocates
- Our Government
- Attorney Generals
- Civic Leaders – Individuals and Organizations Fighting The Good Fight FOR US!
- Congress, the lawmakers who should be working for us, NOT against us.
- Elections: Always Choose Democracy Over Fascism!
- Law Enforcement Unions
- Military Resources & Information
- Senate should not be synonymous with “For Profit Obstruction of Justice and Anti-Civil Progress”
- Our List of WHIRL Makers
- Our WHIRL Blog Topics
- Post A Job
- Recent Activity
- Register! Join Our WHIRL!!
- Site Privacy and Information
- Technology & Innovation
- We are over 65-Million STRONG!!
- Welcome WHIRL!
- What’s New In Our WHIRL…
- WHIRL FAQ and How To’s
- WHIRL In!
- WHIRL Sign Up Help and Info
WHIRL News & Info
As a BLACK WOMAN voter, including MIDTERMS, let’s have a conversation about Candace Owens. First, “the blacks” have never been part of your conversation, but simply part of your Jim Crow Benefactor audacity, rhetoric and bias.
White nationalists have infiltrated our law enforcement, more now than ever before. Their impact is being seen in communities across our nation.
Republished Via @reeducation (Jay Salter) An open letter to the
Featured image above: kentucky.com/news/local/education/article241294606.html Mitch McConnell’s state of Kentucky, under
It’s appalling and disturbing that someone like Keith Rabois can’t see his ignorance as being part of the problem. But Rabois is a living example of what happens when someone buys an education, rather than becomes an educated man.